1. Basis of Sale
- Pink Recycling Limited shall arrange for the collection of and the Customer shall purchase the Skip Bag subject to these terms and conditions.
- No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the Customer and Pink Recycling.
2. Price of Collection
- The price of purchase is provided on the front of the display bag which contains your skip bag
- An additional charge can be applied where the Customer overfills the skip bag. This is at the discretion of Pink Recycling.
- The full collection charge will apply where Pink Recycling is unable to collect the Skip Bag due to the customers failure to facilitate collection as instructed (For Example - Something is obstructing the Skip Bag from being lifted e.g. car, tree etc.)
3. Terms for Payment of Price of Collection
- When arranging for collection with Pink Recycling the customer shall provide credit/Laser card details and Pink Recycling will charge the cost along with any additional charges to the credit/laser card. If paying by cash on collection the Pink Recycling driver may apply additional charges if the skip bag has not been filled in accordance with the stated requirements on the bag.
- Collection of the skip bags shall be arranged by Pink Recycling.
- Collection shall be made at the location requested by the Customer.
- Pink Recycling shall not collect any waste which collection would result in a breach of Environment Legislation. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that they are not in breach of Environmental Legislation. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Pink Recycling will assist the Customer in determining whether disposal of the waste in question by means of the Skip Bag, would be in breach of environmental legislation.
- Pink Recycling will arrange for collection once notified by the customer.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the Skip Bag is appropriately positioned to enable collection. In this regard, see point one of the Instructions of use for the skip bag. If a Skip Bag is not positioned as per the instructions in point 1 of the instructions for use, Pink Recycling accept no responsibility for damage caused upon removing the skip bag or can refuse to remove the Skip Bag which will result in additional charges being incurred by the customer.
- The Skip Bag may be used for dry waste materials such as Builders rubble, Plastics, Wood, Metals, Stone, Soil, Cardboard and Garden Waste. It is strictly prohibited to use this Skip Bag for the Disposal of Liquids/Sludges, Sharp Materials and Hazardous, Dangerous or Toxic Waste Materials. Prohibited Wastes include Asbestos, Chemicals, Oils, Paints, Solvents, Batteries, Fluorescent Tubes/Light Bulbs, Fridges, Gas Bottles, Animal Remains, Medical and Veterinary Waste. If you are in doubt as to what is permitted to be disposed off in the Skip Bag then please contact Pink Recycling at the number provided on the bag 1890 211 735 or at the website provided www.pinkrecycling.ie
5. Risk and Property
- Risk of damage or loss of the Skip Bag shall pass to the Customer at the time the Customer purchases the skip bag from a retailer or Pink Recycling. The risk remains with the Customer until such time as Pink Recycling has collected the Skip Bag from the location agreed with the Customer and payment has been made in full.
6. Warranties and Liabilities
- Pink Recycling undertakes to credit the account, if any, of the Customer or to remedy free of charge by repair or replacement any defects in the Skip Bag under the manufacturers guarantee provided that the Customer notifies Pink Recycling promptly of such a defect and where the Customer arranges for the prompt return to Pink Recycling of the defective goods at the risk and expense of the Customer
- Save as herein specially provided and save to the extent that the same cannot by statute be excluded all conditions and warranties or representations express or implied statutory or otherwise in relation to the goods and services are hereby excluded.
- Pink Recycling shall not be liable for any financial consequences or indirect loss suffered by the Customer or any third party whether such loss arises from a breach of duty in contract or tort or in any way including without limitation to the generality of this exclusion, loss of profits, economic loss, loss of goodwill, loss of contracts, damage to the property of the Customer or anyone else (other than damage caused by the negligence of Pink Recycling or any of its employees, agents or sub-contractors) and personal injury to the Customer or any one else (except so far as such injury is attributable to Pink Recycling's negligence)
- If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of other provisions of these Conditions and the reminder of the provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- The Contract shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the Customer agrees to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.